Site Reliability Engineer – SRE NOC
- Denver, CO
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing elite service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
We’re crafting cool, disruptive products, and we need your help!
Job Type: Full-Time Exempt | Location: Denver, CO
RingCentral's Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) contribute to the strategic objectives of the SRE NOC Division by providing telecommunication services and support. Employees in this position performs day to-day tasks of analyzing and monitoring a cloud based environment which consists of telephony servers, media servers, fax servers, SIP proxies, etc. SRE Engineers also investigate problems with applications and researches cloud based VoIP telecom solutions. SRE Engineer performs statistical analysis of data and participates in problem management activities.
- Identifying root cause analysis for reoccurring alerts and problems
- Documenting remediation and improvement processes
- Participation in projects intended to improve infrastructure, integration of new systems and software
- Assisting SRE NOC technicians with day-to-day escalation tasks such as restarting Linux based services
- Monitoring SONUS components and circuits
- Keeps a keen eye on the monitoring systems
- Solves most problems that arise in services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar with 3+ years of experience in the field
- Strong grasp of Computer Science, Math and Science
- Remote administration of servers, network devices
- Systems: Windows, Linux
- Networking: Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, VLAN, TCP/IP, VoIP, BGP, SIP, RTP, RTCP, T.38
- Scripting skills: Shell, Perl, Python, vbs, cmd, Ansible
- Willingness to learn cloud telephone technologies.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Great teammate
- VoIP area and configuration VoIP equipment (Polycom, Cisco, Linksys, etc)
- SONUS experience
- Strong experience with Linux/Unix based systems
- Network Monitoring experience
- ITIL Problem Management experience
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top