Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
We’re creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
Job Type: Full-Time | Location: Denver, CO
SRE Engineer contributes to the strategic objectives of the System Operations Division by providing RingCentral application services and support. Employee in this position performs day to-day tasks for running of cloud based environment which consists of Linux/Windows based web-application services, Authentication/DNS/NTP infrastructure, Public Clouds infrastructure, etc. SRE Engineer also investigates problems with applications and researches cloud based RingCentral solutions. SRE Engineer performs statistical analysis of data and participates in deployment procedures.
- Administrating, update and support unique component of our platform based on Linux and Windows OS, oriented on Web-applications and RingCentral`s custom developed platform.
- Participation in projects intended to improve infrastructure, integration of new systems and software
- Performing pre-production tests in Staging environments
- Deploying, configuring, and maintaining of RingCentral application services
- Responsibility for software capacity expansions
- Keeps a keen eye on the monitoring systems
- Solves any problems that arise in services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar with 3+ years of experience at position of VoIP engineer
- Strong grasp of Computer Science, Math and Science
- Remote administration of servers, network devices
- Systems: Windows, Linux
- Networking: Load Balancers, Routers, Firewalls, VLAN, TCP/IP, VoIP, DNS, HTTP/S, NTP
- Scripting skills: Bash/Shell, Python, Ansible, Terraform, Batch scripts, PowerShell
- Willingness to learn cloud technologies.
- Rotated 12-hour daily on-call systems support
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- HTTP applications based on Nginx, Java.
- Windows Active Directory + DNS stack
- Monitoring of Distributed Systems
- Experience working with Public Clouds like AWS (Amazon), GCP (Google)
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.