Senior Project Manager, Customer Resolution
- London, United Kingdom
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance with office celebration throughout the year and a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: London, UK
RingCentral is looking for a Sr. Project Manager to join the Global Resolution Office responsible for delivering a world class problem resolution and communications experience involving some of the company’s largest and most strategic customers. This is an opportunity to contribute to a growing organisation within the Critical Accounts Program for a recognised leader in global cloud communications.
- Manage qualified projects through rapid coordination of internal ownership, resolution, and align stakeholders on progress.
- Help customers navigate RingCentral by serving as the central point of communication to restore confidence on projects and make it easy for customers to do business.
- Champion the customers’ service experience by providing the necessary get-well plan coordination and oversight until initiatives are resolved.
- Serve as the expert for internal SLA’s, operational processes, and ongoing plans to support accurate expectation setting with customers and cross-functional teams.
- Foster strategic internal partnerships to assist with providing a best in class customer experience.
- Work cross-functionally to communicate project scope, timelines, and dependencies for all critical account efforts.
- Complete and deliver root cause analysis documentation in a timely manner to enable incremental change within the business from learnings.
- Minimum 10+ years developing relationships with strategic large enterprise and communication provider customers, with a strong focus on problem resolution and the overall Customer Experience.
- Proven track record of success with creating cross-functional alignment and driving projects to completion.
- Formal project management certifications such as PMI, PRINCE2, and ITIL preferred.
- Experience with Contact Center SaaS solutions considered a large advantage.
- 5 years minimum experience within the data networking industry, preferably with a telecommunications service provider or SaaS company.
- Self-motivated individual capable of working in a face-paced, dynamic environment.
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution.
- Proven ability to communicate at all levels with excellence.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top