Senior Product Manager, Video Products
Senior Product Manager, Video Products
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Location: Belmont, CA
Department: Product Management
RingCentral, Inc., a leading provider of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), fosters a dynamic, success-driven, and team-oriented environment committed to delivering simple and delightful products for our customers. We are looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spark and a passion for redefining how people communicate.
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
You will be responsible with driving strategy, development, and adoption of video collaboration products. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with a deep understanding of the video collaboration industry, video technologies, and usability best practices.
You are intensely curious about user behavior. You understand that great products balance simplicity and robust features to solve real world problems. Saying “no” is as important as adding new features. You also enjoy tapping the left side of the brain and quantifying your decisions by analyzing data and setting up proper measurement and reporting for each feature launched.
- Understand and prioritize customer needs
- Define technical requirements and user experience for features and products
- Collaborate with Engineering and Operations on feature definition and development
- Work with cross-functional teams on product go-to-market strategy
- Define product success metrics and track success of features and products
- Define and develop software experiences with devices such as speakers, microphones, cameras and other smart devices for meeting rooms
- Drive the product roadmap for integration with hardware partners including vendor and device selection for meeting rooms.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or other technical background
- Wicked smart and have a strong bias for action
- 5 + years of product management experience in enterprise or consumer software, with some experience in integrated software and devices
- Experience working with hardware vendors and understanding of hardware devices such as speakers, video cameras, microphone, smart devices.
- Highly empathetic with users, customers, and co-workers
- Positive, team-focused attitude toward software development
- Effective written and presentation skills
- Capable of taking complex issues and making them simple to understand
- Track record of managing the entire product life cycle
- Ability to thrive in start-up environment
- Experience with android / windows / mac apps
- Experience working with video conferencing rooms systems
- Combination of Front-End and API experience
- Knowledge of UX / UI design patterns
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as One™ from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.
Back to top