Senior Product Manager, Integrations
Senior Product Manager of Integrations
Job Type: Full-Tme
Location: Belmont, CA
Department: Product Management
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Are you an expert of making business software work seamlessly with each other? Do you feel passionate about building a thriving ecosystem around an innovative communication platform? Are you a product leader that’s interested in making real impact in the Cloud?
If so, this is the job opportunity for you. RingCentral, Inc. is the Gartner-recognized leader in cloud-based business communication. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead our highly-demanded integration products. You will be charged with expanding RingCentral’s software integration offering so that our industry-leading communication features are available in all leading software that our customers use: Google Suite, Microsoft Office365, Salesforce, Zendesk, Box, Dropbox, Zapier, and many more. You will also ensure that these native integrations meet the needs of our tech-forward customers who needs their suite of best-in-class cloud software to work seamlessly with their RingCentral communication service.
- Shepard and grow RingCentral’s library of native-built integrations
- Develop and execute integration product strategy, with a keen focus on usability, versatility, and competitiveness
- Collaborate with multiple engineering teams to plan, design, develop, and refine a large set of integrations, while improving development efficiency
- Work with cross-functional GTM teams to execute successful software releases: support, operations, communication, & sales enablement.
- Identify and assess new integration opportunities in the business app ecosystem
- Conduct interviews, surveys, and other studies to understand customer behavior and needs.
- 3 - 5 years of integration product management experience in relevant markets
- CRM, Helpdesk, Contact Center, or Customer Engagement product experience a plus
- Experiencing bringing successful product integrations to market, especially in the business software space
- Demonstrated success in evangelizing integration capabilities to internal teams and external entities (customers, analysts & press)
- Software development background, especially in Cloud applications
- KPI-driven mentality that focuses on delivering measurable success.
- Talent for taking input from various stakeholders and distilling actionable plans.
- Ability to thrive in startup environment. We want candidates with that entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.
Meet Some of RingCentral's Employees
Sangeeta W.Director of Product Marketing
Sangeeta works closely with technology and development partners to grow the RingCentral application gallery and build co-branding relationships with other software organizations.
Back to top