Senior Manager, Billing Operations
Senior Manager of Billing Operations
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Belmont, CA
Traditionally, business communications comprised a series of inflexible, expensive, and disparate systems: on-premises hardware–based private branch exchanges, or PBX systems, which are still prevalent in businesses today. The emergence of the cloud and SaaS business models, combined with the proliferation of smartphones and tablets, as well as the corresponding new paradigms in user experiences, has revolutionized how people communicate. RingCentral is leading the charge in cloud-based communications.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, with a market capitalization of over $6 billion. With +$600 million run rate, RingCentral is projected to reach $1 billion by 2020. Examples of Wall Street analyst quotes after prior earnings:
- Jeffries: “Firing on all cylinders.”
- Morgan Stanley: “Near flawless execution. Succeeding where others are stumbling.”
- Bank of America-Merrill Lynch: “Enterprise traction still in the early innings; accelerating subscription revenues.”
The Team and the Position
The Senior Manager of Billing Operations will join a fast-paced finance team of high-caliber professionals from companies like Intel, Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Facebook, Dropbox, Verifone, Yahoo!, Goldman Sachs, Equinix, Merrill Lynch, KPMG and PwC. It is an interdisciplinary position, which interacts with Billing, Sales, Legal and various Operational Managers.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of processing Billing and AR transactions
- Assist with managing the deal desk review of sales opportunities, contracts and non-‐ standard transactions for SMB – Mid Market Accounts
- Work closely with the sales team and provide guidance on entering sales orders consistently with company policies
- Oversee the review of Invoices and Customer account. Work closely with cross-‐functional organization to resolve and support customer-‐billing issues/inquires.
- Assist Managers in performing internal control procedures to ensure SOX compliance.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis, when needed
- 5+ years of experience Billing Manager and AR Operations experience required
- 7+ years of experience Billing and AR Operations experience required
- Solid planning and prioritization skills. Demonstrates high energy with the ability to remain flexible and change priorities in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced and often ambiguous work environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills and customer service skills is required, as well as eagerness to learn and take on challenges in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment. Must be a team player and self‐starter
- Detailed-oriented with excellent analytical skills for data mining (with high volume transactions)
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office software, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; and Independently take ownership to manage assigned tasks
- Knowledge of revenue accounting is a plus
- Software as a Service (SaaS) experience is a plus
- SFDC and NetSuite experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
Benefits and Amenities:
- Centrally located in Belmont, CA (close to highways 101, 280, and 92)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Complimentary organic breakfast and lunch daily, and fully stocked break rooms
- On-site gym with free yoga and boot-camp classes
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as OneTM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.
Back to top