Senior Analytics Manager
- Manila, Philippines
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
- Performance metrics monitoring of marketing KPIs (leads, opportunities, revenue, pipeline, signups) and efficiency metrics (spend, lifetime value, cost per revenue)
- Forecasting and planning (bottoms-up forecasts and tops-down approach (financial model creation)
- Providing organizational expertise and support to clients on a day to day basis
- Providing project management guidance to internal clients in a proactive manner
- Leads process improvement projects across cross functional teams
- Handle special ad-hoc projects from time to time such as experience studies, pipeline modeling, waterfall models, and cost-benefit analysis
- Using analytical insights to propose solutions, refined through tests
- Utilizing statistical knowledge in formulating business solutions
- Formulating and Monitoring of KPIs
- With at least 10 years of experience in a position monitoring, managing, manipulating and drawing insights from data, and with at least 5 years of experience leading a team
- Experience with analysis of large datasets
- Experience in sales or marketing
- Must be adept in statistics methodologies such as hypothesis testing, clustering, regression etc.
- Ability to clearly cascade ideas and results to both technical and non-technical teams to ensure proper utilization of analytical solutions
- Ability and desire to lead projects independently from start to finish, working with different teams to make decisions and maintain momentum
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong Analytics background
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top