Senior Account Executive - Paris
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We're currently looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive to join our emerging and dynamic Mid-Market segment as we charge on winning larger business in France. This role represents an immense green field opportunity. We are now building our up-market team meaning a large, viable patch with a ton of runway for growth and upward mobility.
Our cloud phone platform is disrupting and revolutionizing business communications on a massive scale. We continue to thrive at a tremendous pace and are looking for stellar people who want to be a part of the story. Our software suits a range of businesses from small offices to corporate enterprises and we are on a mission to be at the forefront of any solution on the market.
- You’ll become the resident expert on RingCentral services and will sell new customers our hosted VoIP platform, call management services and IP hardware
- Close complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders within California
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes
- Manage pipeline, sales activity and have the ability to accurately forecast
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value based selling
Qualifications & Skills:
- Typically, 5 + years of technology solution based selling (SaaS, UCaaS, Cloud applications, VoIP)
- Demonstrated sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring mid-market and enterprise level customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Entrepreneurial flare — ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BS degree, continued training and education preferred
- com proficiency
What we offer:
- Base + Uncapped commission plan
- 100% free benefits — effective day one (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Stock option, equity accumulation
- Ramped Quota / Training with full commission potential
- Presidents Club, monthly and quarterly sales incentives
- A phenomenal culture with an entrepreneurial approach
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented, and is committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market.
Now, a little more about us...
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing-based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral EMEA Head Office is in London, UK.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.
Back to top