Senior Account Executive - Majors
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt | Location: Houston, Austin, Dallas Texas
RingCentral's UC SaaS platform is transforming the way businesses communicate and collaborate. We are on a steep trajectory of growth as we turn our attention to winning larger business. We are looking for a proven solution seller to join our dynamic Majors segment to address the strong demand we're seeing in North America. This current opportunity is do to internal growth as we continue to expand and scale. Come experience a ton of runway with unlimited tools & resources, an in-demand product, and a fun & winning culture.
- You’ll become the resident expert on RingCentral services and will sell new customers our hosted VoIP platform, contact center services, and various communication technologies.
- Delivering onsite presentations to prospects to customers.
- Close complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes.
- Manage pipeline, sales activity and ability to accurately forecast.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value-based selling.
- 7 + years of technology solution-based selling (SaaS, UCaaS, Cloud applications, VoIP)
- Thorough understanding of a related technology (on-premise and hosted IP-PBX systems, hosted services, managed services, contact center, networking, servers, routers, etc.)
- Outside/field SaaS selling experience
- Boardroom presentation experience
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as directed by sales management up to 50%+
- Proficient using SalesForce.com
- Internal drive and competitiveness
- Proven track record of obtaining / exceeding sales quota
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring mid-market and enterprise level customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas and solution to others
- Ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- BS degree, continued training and education preferred
What we offer:
- Base + Uncapped commission plan
- Benefits – effective day one (Health, Dental, Vision)
- RSUs (Restricted Stock Units), equity accumulation
- 401K Offering
- Ramped Quota / Training with full commission potential
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- A phenomenal culture with an entrepreneurial approach
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top