Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, collaborative and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually, and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark! RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and mentoring for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Design and write software technical specifications, write software code and perform unit testing
- Apply current technology to solve technical problems and ensure system and application performance is optimized
- Work with business units to improve efficiency and remove barriers in applications
- Maintain coding standards to facilitate code maintenance and improvement
- Provide deep systems support (programming, architecture, system assessments) for the Applications team
- Document processes and development projects
- Minimum 3years of professional experience on salesforce development.
- Must have at least 2-3 implementation and design of Lightning Implementation including developing Lightning Components -both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
- Creating & Delivering -CRMs and workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force, Visualforce technologies and has hand on experience with 3rd party cloud application and integrations.
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong PRM and Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM / PRM Module / Service Cloud with end to end implementation experience.
- Extensive development experience with Clientdevelopment technologies, security, process builder, flow, workflow, APEX, Visual Force, Lightning, Community, Workflows, Triggers, API, SOSL, SOQL, REST, App builder.
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of Visual Force, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Dynamic and self-motivated person with a strong customer focus with the ability to lead new initiatives across the platform.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Perform unit testing for the module assigned and take ownership of delivering the module with minimal functional and technical errors
- Amenable to work in US Pacific Time zone –Manilla Night shift (12mn –9am)
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud enterprise unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax.
RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the third consecutive year