Sales Enablement Trainer
- Manila, Philippines
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
- This position reports to our Manager of Enablement, based in Manila, Philippines, and supports the SMB – Enablement team. This person will be responsible to identify gaps, and areas to improve our current state SDR Enablement programs for our global SDR team. On a regular basis, this person will review, analyze, identify gaps and challenges, then create strategy and execute to improve the overall business. This person will be expected to develop programs for SDRs globally while maintaining a program that is forward thinking and built for the future, not just today.
- Establish and maintain professional credibility using excellent verbal and written communication skills, and professional appearance and demeanor.
- Effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization, and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Establish and maintain favorable relationships with stakeholders, learners, and management.
- Facilitate learning using effective presentation, facilitation, coaching, using classroom, on-the-job, selfpaced, web-conferencing programs (RingCentral Meetings), one-on-one, and other delivery methods as needed.
- Provide clarification and effective feedback to learners.
- Work closely with peers, helping to improve, unify, and create consistency in content.
- Manage multiple project, content, and relationships at once to help SMB Enablement deliver more, faster, and more unified.
- Comply with established ethical, moral, legal, and Company standards
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, or equivalent work experience.
- Preferably 3+ years of experience in Enablement, Training & Coaching, or equivalent.
- Be confident in holding strategic conversations with managers, directors, and VPs.
- Meet with different leaders within the business, identify gaps, and confidently make recommendations to improve the business.
- Must have an excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Required to work night shift.
- Required to work in Mandaluyong City.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top