Sales Director, Contact Center, Western USA
Sales Director, Contact Center Practice, Mid-Market (MM) & Majors Business Segments
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Western USA or Rocky Mountain Region
RingCentral, Inc. an award-winning global provider of communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (34% YOY). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1B and beyond in the coming years.
UC SaaS platform is transforming the way businesses communicate and collaborate. We are on a steep trajectory of growth as we turn our attention to winning larger business. We are looking for a proven solution sales leader to join our dynamic MM and segments to address the strong seeing in North America within the contact center space. This current opportunity is to internal growth as we continue to expand and scale. Come experience a ton of runway with unlimited tools & resources, an in-demand product, and a fun & winning culture. The Contact Center, Sales Director will support our hyper-growth and market leading technology position specifically owning sales for our Contact Center solution with the MM and major’s business segment. This person will play a key role as he/she leads this highly visible and motivated team that generates revenues and achieves individual, team and organizational quotas.
- Lead and drive overall sales strategy to develop and close new business within the Western United States
- and architect a winning sales team through hiring and inspiring team members
- Plan and lead regularly scheduled forecast meetings
- Coach direct reports regarding key account strategies to drive closure
- Report on sales activity and forecast to RingCentral’s leadership team
- Align and leverage internal resources to build, develop, and close strategic account and wins
- Lead and inspire the sales organization to achieve quarterly and annual revenue growth targets by establishing sales goals and monitoring their achievement
- sales through competitive analysis and thoughtful product positioning
- Provide focused leadership to the sales team that will foster success based on a culture of customer success
- Evangelize and embed a sales pipeline management process by developing and maintaining executive and senior-level client relationships key accounts
- Maintain a personal presence and be visible the sales team through customer engagements
- Directly participate in closing deals with target accounts and driving business initiatives for future success
- 5+ years of 1 leadership in UC SaaS platform sales
- Deep knowledge of Customer Experience & Contact Center space
- Demonstrated sales record of obtaining / exceeding team quotas.
- Experience scaling field hiring, territory planning and creating
- Exhibiting executive presence both customers facing and internal stakeholders
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring major/enterprise level customers
What we offer:
- Base + Uncapped commission plan
- Benefits – effective day one (Health, Dental, Vision)
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units), equity accumulation
- Ramped Quota / Training with full commission potential
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- A phenomenal culture with an entrepreneurial approach
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc.NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees as One TM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.
Back to top