RVP Enterprise (Financial Services.)
- New York, NY
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
Job Type: Full time, Exempt | Location: New York, Remote
RingCentral is currently looking for a Regional Vice President to lead our U.S. Financial Services Sales Vertical, based in the New York City area. This newly created field leadership position is attributed to the explosive market adoption we're experiencing with 80% YOY revenue growth in our Enterprise segment! You will design and lead our Financial Services industry sales strategy, while providing definition and implementation of the plan for Sales to achieve RingCentral’s aggressive growth objectives.
- Lead and drive overall sales strategy to develop and close new business within the Financial Services vertical across the U.S.
- Help build a team from the ground up
- Be a people focused leader for your team and a metric driven colleague
- Build a winning sales team through hiring and inspiring team members
- Plan and lead regularly scheduled forecast meetings on a quarterly & monthly cadence
- Coach direct reports regarding key account strategies to drive closure
- Report on sales activity and forecast to RingCentral’s leadership team
- Align and leverage internal resources to build, develop, and close strategic account and wins
- Lead and inspire the sales organization to achieve quarterly and annual revenue growth targets by establishing sales goals and monitoring their achievement
- Design sales plans through competitive analysis and thoughtful product positioning
- Provide focused leadership to the sales team that will foster success based on a culture of customer success
- Evangelize and embed a Sales and pipeline management process by developing and maintaining executive and senior-level client relationships in key accounts
- Maintain a personal presence and be visible with the sales team through customer engagements
- Directly participate in closing deals with target accounts and driving business initiatives for future success
- 2nd or 3rd line leadership experience leading Financial Services focused teams in strategic sales in the US – Must have demonstrable expertise in the Financial Services industry.
- Strong track record of recruiting, developing and retaining a high performing enterprise sales organization
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- 10+ years in software and/or applications sales – minimum of 5 years focused on Financial Services
- Proven track record of building satisfied, loyal and reference able customers
- C-suite level resources, aligned with regional executives, AEs, and internal leadership teams to present a single front internally and help represent a single vision for our customers
- Proven success working within a highly matrixed organization and establishing strong relationships across all functions
- Strong operational and analytical abilities
- Strategic enterprise sales experience and revenue achievement selling multiple enterprise software offerings
- Experience selling cloud-based enterprise applications is strongly preferred
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top