Real Time Analyst
RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with a minimum of one year workforce management experience preferred.
- Extensive background in real-time and queue management
- Strong mathematical, analytical and organization skills
- Open to work on shifting schedules, holidays and weekends.
- Has basic to advanced knowledge of Workforce Management methodologies.
- Knowledge on ACD and Workforce scheduling and forecasting tools highly preferred (e.g Verint, Aspect eWFM, NICE IEX, etc.)
- Strong attention to details
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft Excel (VBA and Macros)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent work ethics.
- Real-time monitoring, skilling and queue management functions.
- Analyze trends and volumes and provide updated reports and analytical recommendations to meet SLAs.
- Manage agent adherence and ensure that the business is aligned with the planned shrinkages and assumptions.
- Act as POC for any system outages and any issues impacting service delivery.
- Work on seat planning capacity and address both seat and phone requirements.
Now, a little more about us...
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.
Back to top