RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions.
More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
We are a $850M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market with a killer product and rapid growth (35%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming year.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in start-up environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
If you are looking for a steady state, corporate delivery model that will never change again, then we’re likely not for you. If however you are looking for an opportunity to work in a vibrant, fast moving organisation that is relishing the pace of growth and transition, then we are definitely worth a look. We have a Prince2 based methodology that underpins the day to day, but we are seeking project managers who will actively help us to continue to grow and evolve in a suitability agile manner
- act as a customer advocate back into the RingCentral organisation
- coordinate all aspects of a product and/or service delivery to clients, from inception through installation
- create, oversee and manage schedules/project budgets to ensure goal attainment.
- the management and coordination of multiple work streams
- typically involves extensive interaction with various internal departments to facilitate the timely deployment to the end customer
- work to develop and enhance long term client relationships
- Responsible to oversee schedules and budgets to ensure goal attainment.
Project management skills, rather than technical skills, are key, but a strong technical background is often required to manage competing interests.
We use: Office 365, Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Project, Outlook, Lucid Chart, SFDC, Google Docs, and DocuSign amongst others so a solid experience of these would be expected
Back to top