Product Marketing Manager – Partnerships
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
Job Type: Full-Time | Location: Belmont, California; Charlotte, North Carolina; Dallas, Texas; Denver, Colorado; or remote
RingCentral is looking for a dynamic Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible the go-to-market execution of RingCentral’s partner solutions. This individual will drive the delivery of our go-to-market strategy, messaging, content, activities and marketing campaigns for our strategic carrier partners. This product marketing role is visible and cross-functional, requiring regular communication with product management, sales, and other staff members, as well as with external partners.
This individual will also need to manage timely deliverables with strong communication and cross functional partnering skills. This role will require occasional travel to partners throughout North America. Experience with cloud software is preferred.
- Demand Generation — Grow sales pipeline and new revenues for carrier product line through quarterly demand generation campaigns including webinars, collateral, promotions, field events, digital marketing, and sales outreach. Adapt RingCentral campaigns for carriers and manage execution through carrier marketing teams.
- Sales Enablement – Enable RingCentral sales teams to conduct cross-country product training on technology features, best practices and sales plays; serve as a liaison between sales and extended RingCentral Marketing team to provide updates on latest offerings, promotions, activities, and trends.
- Product Release and Launches – Adapt RingCentral content for carrier-specific offers. Train RingCentral field team and marketing, sales, and product teams. Conduct customer and market research and provide input to product teams for new feature development.
- Customer Marketing — develop customer case studies and testimonials for sales pitches and gather customer feedback for product development.
- Carrier Relationship Management – Build strong working relationships with carrier teams, across segments and regions. Build influence and win mindshare.
- Competitive Study – Deliver competitive analysis on regional carrier markets.
- Business Development – Support business development to attract new strategic carrier partners through field events, digital marketing, business development pitches. Manage business proposals (RFP) across carrier sales team.
- Bachelor's degree and 1-5 years of marketing experience
- Experience marketing SaaS or cloud services
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (partnership experience is a plus).
- Solid project management capability
- Self-motivated individual capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Ability to excel in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer. RingCentral hires and promotes only the most qualified employees. RingCentral does not discriminate on any legally recognizable basis, including but not limited to, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
Applicants and employees who need workplace accommodations because of their disabilities or religious beliefs should reach out to Employee Success at Talent.Acquisitions@ringcentral.com.
Back to top