Procurement Category Manager
- Belmont, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Belmont, CA
Reporting to the VP of Procurement and Supply Chain, the Procurement Category Manager will be responsible for end-to-end commodity procurement activities, including but not limited to partnering with internal stakeholders, data analysis, research, strategy development, proposal analysis, and vendor/contract reviews and implementation. The assigned commodities emphasize SaaS applications, IT hardware, network gear and other related data center goods and services.
The Procurement Category Manager will be tasked with driving operational excellence by the means of P2P system features and enhancement implementation. This position requires dedicated problem solving, contract negotiations, internal customer relations, and vendor management.
- Cross-functional collaboration with stakeholders to secure competitive pricing and contract terms that drive savings and mitigate risk.
- Negotiate annual contract renewals, new agreements, and purchases.
- Analyze monthly spend reports to identify trends and opportunities for cost reductions.
- Prepare and review contracts, quotes, proposals, and MSA vendor agreements for legal correctness, terms & conditions, and acceptability of items to specifications.
- Partner with Legal and Security teams on new vendor agreements by reviewing and taking measurable precautionary security risks with new SaaS-related vendor agreements involving RingCentral data.
- Vendor relations and management, including quarterly business reviews.
- Key facilitator in Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order creation - including PO monitoring and approvals with various domestic and global suppliers.
- Coordinate signatures via DocuSign on fully executed and agreed upon contracts based on RingCentral location and entity.
- Work closely with our Finance team on budget spend to maximize cost efficiency within each department.
- Assist in department budget support of RingCentral global entities, expense reporting, etc.
- Global Procurement Policy - support and enforce our policy and processes to employees across all entities and locations.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5-7 years of Procurement experience managing IT, SaaS, and hardware commodity purchases.
- Metrics driven, with the ability to exercise judgment and operate independently.
- Ability to prioritize requests and communicate effectively in a deadline driven environment.
- IT contract experience with Web Hosting, SaaS, Subscription and Cloud infrastructure providers.
- Strong contract negotiation skills, and experience working with leading global suppliers.
- Experience in data privacy or working with vendor DPA’s is a plus.
- Proficient in Coupa P2P software, or comparable is desired.
- Familiarity with NetSuite for ERP financial management or similar.
What we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Quarterly bonus pay-out
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one at no cost to you
- 10 company holidays
- Flexible PTO
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Restricted Stock Units
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top