Platform Integrations Support Engineer
- Belmont, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full-Time | Location: Belmont, CA
The Platform Support Engineer will become the know-it-all expert for RingCentral’s Platform services and API’s. The focus will be on supporting our Platform API software and the integration of applications and solutions with the RingCentral System. You will be the go to resources for end users and customers using these interfaces. Working hand in hand with the Engineering teams you will ensure complete customer satisfaction in resolving our customer’s queries. Leveraging your deep product expertise and advanced troubleshooting skills, you will coach and mentor technical support advocates (Tier-2 / Tier-1) on the team
- Provide advanced technical post-sales support and guidance
- Answer how-to and setup related questions escalated from Tier-2 Support Team
- Track bugs and escalate to Engineering for resolution
- For bug fixes and product changes, assist Product Managers on specifications, prioritization, user testing and early adopter programs
- Identify product enhancement opportunities based on support trends
- Analyze reported issues, production outages, production logs, and customer feedback to identify ways to enhance our product as well as make support processes more effective
- Meet and communicate regularly with the Engineering teams, updating them on product needs from customer perspective, and align your understanding of the product vision
- Be the liaison for regular communication between various engineering teams and customer-facing teams on issues and product changes
- Ensure troubleshooting guides, best practices and support knowledge base are up to date
- Work very closely with, mentor, and train Tier-2 / Tier-1 support team members
- Validate and debug implementations and follow through on issues until resolved
- Experience with RESTful APIs, FTP, SSO, SSLand web services and mobile devices
- Proven track record of solving complex technical problems with customers and engineering
- Manage customer expectations appropriately and be able to prioritize effectively
- Must be self-motivated, responsive, professional and dedicated to customer success
Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
- Proficiency in ticketing, bug reporting, and other support systems
- Experience with agile development processes is a plus
- Knowledge of the RingCentral product and configuration is a plus
- Minimum of a BA/BS or higher
- Computer Science or other technical degree preferred
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Meet Some of RingCentral's Employees
Sangeeta W.Director of Product Marketing
Sangeeta works closely with technology and development partners to grow the RingCentral application gallery and build co-branding relationships with other software organizations.
Back to top