Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
Identify GSS networking and technical training needs, provide technical foundation skills training to newly-hired and existing GSS employees and managers according to set training standards, and measure and report on results of trainings.
- Develop a networking courses customized for RingCentral Technical Support Representatives, incorporating the different technologies RingCentral is using such as cloud-based PBX solution, telecommunications, IP networking protocols, VoIP technology, server application environments, networking hardware, and call routing technologies.
- Create and manage a certification program for GSS agents.
- In conjunction with management, identify and assess training needs based on current agent level performance and GSS management performance, and through formal analysis (QA results, surveys, focus groups, data analysis) and interaction.
- Recommend GSS technical training solutions to address gaps in agent performance.
- Design and create instructional materials and job aids for training initiatives.
- Deliver program-specific learning solutions in a manner that both engages the learners and produces the desired outcomes, while using various learning methodologies (classroom, online, self-study, one-on-one coaching, web conferencing, etc.).
- Facilitate learning by creating a positive learning climate, establishing credibility as an instructor, using effective presentation and facilitation skills, adapting facilitation style and curriculum to learner needs, providing constructive feedback, managing time and group dynamics, encouraging participation, and building learner motivation.
- Work closely with product, engineering and operations teams to understand first-hand how our solution works and what future enhancements/changes are planned.
- Ensure that learning solutions are made available or delivered in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure quality of GSS technical training programs through continuous, timely, and accurate monitoring and reporting of attendance at trainings, results of individual training programs, and overall effectiveness of trainings.
- Maximize GSS team effectiveness by coaching and working individually with GSS employees and managers.
- Interface professionally with all stakeholders and team members to ensure successful outcomes.
- Use program management skills to manage GSS training programs, related deliverables, and resources against deadlines.
- Ensure the proper implementation of GSS and business policies, and Company procedures.
- Work effectively with remote management and colleagues.
- Travel domestically and internationally to perform duties as required.
- Attend additional training sessions, and perform additional duties, as required.
- Update job knowledge regularly by participating in educational opportunities, obtaining current networking certifications
The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of:
- Networking hardware such as modems, switches, routers, firewalls and IP endpoints.
- Telecom and IP networking protocols such as, ISDN, SS7, TCP/IP, RTP, MGCP, Layer 3 switching and IP Routing.
- Usable knowledge of SIP, Wireshark, the PSTN is highly recommended.
- Be able to explain how the client/server model works for network protocols including SIP and http servers.
- Call routing technologies such as PBX, ACD.
- CCNA or other Networking Certifications such as Comptia and Juniper
- In depth understanding of VoIP protocol set and system interaction.
- Experience diagnosing hardware and network issues and implementing solutions
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to:
- Translate and articulate complex technical materials for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Establish and maintain professional credibility using excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Speak accurately using proper grammar, clear enunciation, and smooth flow in both training and business situations.
- Effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Establish and maintain favorable relationships with stakeholders, learners, and management.
- Focus on providing coaching and superior customer service to internal customers (i.e. GSS agents, employees and managers).
- Manage multiple projects to achieve business objectives accurately and on time.
- Use solid analytical skills and good decision-making skills to assess performance gaps and learner needs.
- Design and create a variety of instructional materials and job aids in accordance with identified standards.
- Facilitate learning using effective presentation and facilitation skills and technology in classroom, on-the-job, self-paced, web-conferencing programs, and other delivery methods.
- Stimulate and sustain learner motivation and engagement in trainings and on the job.
- Provide clarification and effective feedback to learners.
- Evaluate and report on instructional effectiveness using a variety of measurement and reporting tools.
- Use Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) with strong typing and reading comprehension skills.
- Access, interact with, interpret, and monitor online CRM applications (SFDC or similar programs).
- Comply with established ethical, moral, legal, and Company standards.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top