Network Assessment Engineer
RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
The Professional Services Network Assessment Engineer will provide exceptional technical and/or analytical support to clients in identifying, analyzing, and resolving problems of moderate to highly complex business communication systems. Self-directed, making major contributions to the team, and contributes significantly to client satisfaction. Takes responsibility for client satisfaction on project deliverables when acting as a Technical Team Lead. Interfaces directy with clients/others outside the company, recognizes business opportunities and helps them develop. Recognized as a subject matter expert within areas of expertise, and/or is certified in one or more technology areas. Capable of diagnosing and evaluating complex issues. Work is performed with minimal direction and reviewed by senior management. Provides solutions to a diverse range of complex problems.
- Possesses a strong understanding of current data networking.
- Performs network assessments to ensure readiness of customer infrastructure for RingCentral Unified Communication services.
- Supports the direct sales force by providing the technical content and validation of proposals.
- Develops, implements, and provides continuous monitoring and improvement for our service delivery processes.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Four-year course in a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, additionally, industry-related certifications including; Current CompTIA Network+, Cisco CCNA, and PNP Certification are a definite plus.
- Degree in Telecommunications or any related field.
- 5+ years in professional services technical consulting in the data networking space.
- 3 – 5 years experience within data networking industry.
- 2+ years of professional services consulting/pre-sales.
- Experience with SonicWall, Cisco ASA, and other enterprise grade firewall preferred.
- Current knowledge of Cloud communications, as well as associated networking products, tools and services.
- Unified Communications background with a focus on Cloud Communications.
- This candidate must be a self-starter, shows initiative, ability to make decisions and to multi-task, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and flexible.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications ae essential to include Visio, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Must possess both excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Must have the ability to manage time efficiently and a demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects with minimal supervision.
Back to top