Marketing Systems Specialist
Since 2003, RingCentral has been breaking down the communication barriers created by complex on-premise hardware. RingCentral delivers cloud business communications solutions that frees people to work the way they want in today’s mobile, distributed and always-on work world. Delivered on a state-of-the-art cloud infrastructure, RingCentral’s cloud communications solutions help more than 300,000 customers thrive in a new world of work.
RingCentral is hiring a Marketing Systems Specialist to join our growing Marketing DevOps team at our office in Mandaluyong City. He/she will be responsible for monitoring and providing quality assurance on integrations and lead flow involved in our CRM instance. The Marketing Systems Specialist must be comfortable analyzing the key causes of data integrity issues, drive processes/systems that solve these issues and communicate them to the internal team. The candidate will assist in the development of tools, processes, and frameworks to further best practices and deliver operational efficiencies. The ideal candidate has a technical mindset and is comfortable with working with new systems.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Be "hands on" with technologies to test, deploy, admin and monitor solutions to achieve desired business outcomes while applying best practices. (Technologies include Salesforce, Marketo, Talend, MySQL, Oracle DB, Java, ect)
- Responsible for providing technical support and maintenance for CRM integrations and effective utilization of the internal and external software/platform(s).
- Responsible for the quality assurance of lead flow. Testing the lead pipes from end to end while validating attribution and lead routing.
- Work closely with relevant teams (Sales, Business Services, Marketing) to ensure cross systems data integrity.
- Help to support reporting mechanisms and creation of holistic dashboards that monitors lead flow, integrations’ performance, and CRM data integrity.
- Establish and maintain documentation and training materials for CRM processes; provide general and specialized training/enablement to new and existing users of our CRM instance.
- Lead Lifecycle Team
- Global Digital Marketing
- Global Customer Marketing
- Sales Operations
- Business Services
- Global Sales
- Digital/Website organizations
- Customer Success Teams for Salesforce, Marketo, Talend, and all other systems
- Marketing Technology Platforms and Vendors
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- com experience preferred
- Excel experience preferred
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Experience deploying, analyzing, and iterating on complex processes
Must be able to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Must possess a teamwork attitude when collaborating with all stakeholders
- Must be people-oriented
- Must be able to observe integrity when dealing with commitments with internal as well as external stakeholders
- Must have discipline when creating strategy plans and follow strict timelines of projects
- Must be result-driven
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented, and is committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. We’re looking for awesome individuals like you to join us!
Back to top