Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full Time | Level: Senior Manager | Location: Belmont, California
The Developer Product Marketing Manager / Sr. Manager is a key part of the RingCentral Developers team reporting to the Director of Platform. This role will have an outsized impact within the company being responsible for increasing program awareness both internally by working with sales, CSM, and support teams as well as externally by driving initiatives for RingCentral prospects and customers.
As the leader of the Developer Product Marketing initiative you will have control over our developer product marketing strategy, sales messaging, customer campaigns, and content initiatives. You will also be part of a small, but talented team with the ability to provide key input into the overall Developer Marketing strategy, messaging, and initiatives.
- Define customer facing messaging with Developer Marketing and Sales
- Define Developer Product Marketing strategy and channels to maximize ROI
- Drive and develop sales training within RingCental’s established programs to raise awareness about Developer products with a focus on “how to position/ how to sell”
- Build and manage customer facing Developer datasheets, webinars, whitepapers, guides, corporate blog posts, and case studies
- Collaborate with multiple teams from product management to set launch plans, Business Development to drive lead gen programs, Support teams to create knowledge base articles and end user/admin guides, and sales enablement to drive awareness and adoption.
- Work with the Developer Relations Specialist to build and manage customer facing content for customers in our Game Changers program
- Drive Customer facing event strategy with Field to build Developer Marketing into customer events including RingCentral Summits
- Work with the Developer Relations Specialist and Social Media to craft customer facing videos (product launches, did you knows, customer testimonials, etc) for YouTube
- Manage all related analytics including content views and breakdowns, reporting on results weekly
- Assist with Developer focused events as needed
- Assist with Developer focused collateral as needed
- 3+ years of developer, platform, or integration marketing/ sales experience
- Experience with product launches, partner events, and/or cloud platforms such as UCaaS / Contact Center
- Familiarity with digital transformation and integration technologies including APIs, how companies utilize APIs, and how APIs and platforms benefit companies
- Owner and KPI driven mentality with a focus on delivering measurable success
- Talent for taking input for various stakeholders and distilling actionable plans in an agile and face-paced environment
- Ability to thrive in a startup like environment. We want candidates with that entrepreneurial spark, and ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Past experience marketing and working with APIs
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop
- Familiarity with iMovie, Adobe Premier, or other video editing tools
- Teacher mentality, can break down complex concepts into simple terms
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.