Junior Billing Analyst
- Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Contract-to-hire
Location: Charlotte, NC
Department: Finance Operations
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- “The Engine Continues to Operate Flawlessly, While Extending the Lead with Additional Horsepower” – Craig-Hallum
- “A solid end to the year but even more to look forward to in 2020” – Goldman Sachs
- “Becoming the Salesforce of UCaaS” – Guggenheim
- “Path to Multi-Billions Looks increasingly clear” – Raymond James
- “Execution this Clean is Worth the Premium” – Wells Fargo
- Responsible for all aspects of processing Billing and AR transaction
- Work closely with Sales, Legal and Finance teams
- Contract review and execute billing for contracted services
- Manual invoice creation and prepare ad hoc analysis when needed
- Partner with Sales Operations Team to review account set-up, contracts and non-standard transactions
- Assist Managers in performing internal control procedures to ensure SOX compliance and Month-End Close.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of related experience required
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical skills for data mining
- Consistent track record of working autonomously in a fast-paced and often ambiguous work environment
- Great teammate and effective communicator with all levels of management
- Strong oral and written communication skills and customer service skills required
- Excellent digital literacy with MS Office software.
- Proficient with MS Excel (Pivot Tables, Formulas and CSV)
- SalesForce, NetSuite and Software as a Service (SaaS) knowledge is a plus
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top