IVR/ Contact Center Implementation Manager - Denver/Remote
Contact Center/IVR Implementation Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Professional Services
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in start up environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
The Contact Center Implementation Manager at RingCentral will play a key role in planning and development and functions of the contact center our white gloved partner NiceinContact. This role will drive implementation of NiceInContact Studio and Central functionality within new Contact Center ACD designs and training.
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., Computer Science/Information Systems) field or equivalent work experience required.
- Equal years of professional experience beyond education requirements as noted above
- Implementation & Solutions: broad skills in both technology & analysis
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication (Written and Verbal) interpersonal skills
- Cloud experience a plus
- Experience in supporting worldwide customers/Business Partners
- Expert Services: deep skills in specialized technical & functional areas
- Desired personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service & team-oriented, friendly demeanor, early adopter
- Providing technical configuration for IVR specific to InContact Studio programming
- Consulting, Design and development of IVR integrations
- Enterprise account exposure – high end contact centers
- Providing process, data and object modeling in a variety of application and database environments.
- Providing database design, development, and enhancement, as well as management and coordination of changes to existing CRM applications
- Providing technical architecture leadership, analysis, design, development, and enhancement
- Expertise in industry leading contact center technologies
- MS office knowledge (excel, project plans, smartsheet, visio)
- Presenting a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire
- Assisting with the development of client information management standards and evaluation of technology trends
- Consulting experience
- Contact center operational experience
- Contact Center software solution experience
- Previous experience with contact center workforce management, quality management or analytics systems
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as OneTM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.
Back to top