Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
- Performs variance analysis, budgeting, modeling and forecasting.
- Work with HR and business units in developing recruitment plan in terms of cycle and financial impact
- Responsible for short, medium and long-term capacity planning
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, and metrics.
- Serve as back-up to reviewing and approving of cash requests and purchases
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business/Accountancy/Finance or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in corporate planning/financial planning and analysis role
- Must have strong background in Capacity Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Highly analytical, detail- oriented, dynamic, and must have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experienced at using Excel to manipulate extensive worksheets
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status
- Amenable to work from 6am to 3pm in Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.