Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
We are looking for a high-energy, hands-on individual that has the ability to work in a collaborative and independent setting. The General Ledger Manager will report to the Senior Manager and will be responsible for several areas within the General Ledger function, the month end process and management reporting package. The manager will be expected to exhibit the highest professional standards and attention to detail while working on numerous routine and ad hoc accounting support functions. Other valued attributes that we are seeking are a strong work ethic, and consistent performance with a sense of urgency and commitment.
This role will help our finance function develop, implement, and maintain accounting policies and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end accounting close
- Develop and maintain financial record keeping and reporting systems
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements; assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable
- Preparing and reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations
- Maintaining the general ledger system
- Review monthly prepaid and fixed asset roll forwards and related schedules
- Review and monitor accounts payable sub ledger details and aging
- Review bank reconciliations and corporate credit card reconciliations
- Assist with the quarterly review and annual audit
- Develop, implement, and maintain internal financial controls and procedures.
- Researching accounting issues for compliance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Lead ad hoc projects and work as part of a cross-functional team
- Manage and develop staff of six individuals
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BS Accounting
- Minimum 3 years in the General Ledger function
- Minimum 3 years in a management position at a publicly traded company or equivalent
- MBA or CPA preferred
- Experience of working with NetSuite and large ERP is a plus
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to working with a diverse staff
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.