Front End Web Design Specialist
- Denver, CO
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- “The Engine Continues to Operate Flawlessly, While Extending the Lead with Additional Horsepower” – Craig-Hallum
- “A solid end to the year but even more to look forward to in 2020” – Goldman Sachs
- “Becoming the Salesforce of UCaaS” – Guggenheim
- “Path to Multi-Billions Looks Increasingly Clear” – Raymond James
- “Execution this Clean is Worth the Premium” – Wells Fargo
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Denver, CO
RingCentral is looking for an exceptional front end developer to join our rapidly growing partner programs content team. RingCentral is the leader in cloud communications and collaboration, and we need your help in defining and solidifying the look and feel of our marketing emails, our world-class partner portal, and our marketing assets and collateral. We are looking for a professional with a strong eye for UX, who is not afraid of testing, retesting, and testing again different layouts for landing pages and email templates.
- Own all content aspects of the partner portal, including updating existing content and providing new content
- Testing different layout and design for partner portal pages to improve download and use metrics
- Reporting on content efficacy, including content downloads, time on site, and customer journey
- Ensure all pages and content made available to the partner portal conform to RingCentral brand standards and best practices in user experience
- Testing and implementing new layouts and designs for landing pages and email templates in Marketo
- Assisting in execution of email marketing schedule
- 3-5 years of front end development experience
- At least 2 years of Marketo experience building templates and modules for landing pages and emails
- Marketo basic certification preferred (advanced certification a bonus)
- Experience with Salesforce Communities preferred.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator preferred
- Understanding of landing page and email marketing UX best practices
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- MBO Quarterly Bonuses
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate benefits (Health, Vision, Dental – individual employee)
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Unlimited Paid Time off (performance based)
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top