Enterprise Professional Services Client Partner - US West-Central / Remote
- Denver, CO
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, collaborative and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually, and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and mentoring for all employees.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion, and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- “The Engine Continues to Operate Flawlessly, While Extending the Lead with Additional Horsepower” – Craig-Hallum
- “A solid end to the year but even more to look forward to in 2020” – Goldman Sachs
- “Becoming the Salesforce of UCaaS” – Guggenheim
- “Path to Multi-Billions Looks Increasingly Clear” – Raymond James
- “Execution this Clean is Worth the Premium” – Wells Fargo
The Professional Services (PS) Client Partner is a key member of the RingCentral PS sales team having primary responsibility for driving and handling PS pipeline and providing general pre-sales professional services support for the RingCentral portfolio. Interacts directly with all levels of management on the Client accounts including the executive management team (CEO, CTO, COO, CIO, etc.) Identifies key Client requirements and presents RingCentral solutions that meet those requirements.
- Lead and oversee approval for scoping, planning, cost estimating, and pricing of consulting projects across RingCentral’s Unified Communications and Contact Center portfolios. This includes statement of work development and risk assessment, including but not limited to defining goals and objectives, identifying and detailing client requirements, resource requirements, project budget, project risks, and the translation of the client's business requirements into specific results.
- Establish and grow a positive relationship with Sales Team to ensure achievement of team goals in new Client acquisition and Client retention.
- Provide accurate forecasts of Professional Services bookings on a monthly basis. Provide management reporting on sales pipeline and project portfolio regarding schedule fidelity, adherence to budget, escalation of issues.
- Identify sales opportunities and lead PS pre-sales planning, project pricing, bid review, and presentation of sales proposals
- Provide engagement oversight for project portfolio.
- Lead day-to-day relationships with client partners and resolution of all issues.
- Direct and indirect management, mentorship, and skills development of PS pre and post sales delivery consultants.
- Transfer industry, technical, and product knowledge to Clients.
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Bachelor or Master's (preferred) degree in a technical or business subject area
- At least 5-7 years' experience in selling and delivering consulting services to Enterprise clients. Background should be extensive and allow for examples of engagements where you were the primary leader of solution sales of more than $500,000 per quarter in addition to individual Services transactions that were $175,000 or higher)
- Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in one or more of the following areas of specialization: Voice, Video, Mobile Communications, Fixed Mobile Convergence
- VoIP, Mobile, and Video background
- Strong presentation skills towards C Level executives
- Understanding of Client communications requirements for enterprise business markets
- Demonstrated ability in developing proposals, crafting value propositions, and selling up to seven figure consulting engagements
- Experience in collaborating with partners in RingCentral Delivery to ensure optimal client experience
- Effective engagement pricing and negotiation capabilities
- A track record of scoping and proposing engagements resulting in timely, on-budget delivery of contracted services
- Consistent track record to sell follow-on service engagements to existing clients
- Ability to travel frequently (up to 50%) within assigned geography
- Pre-Sales quota carrying experience required.
- Strong Telecommunications / Teamwork/Applications background
- RingCentral product experience and/or meaningful experience in key competitor offerings in technology area of emphasis are preferred.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer happiness. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top