Enterprise Account Executive- Financial Services (multiple openings)
- Chicago, IL
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full-Time | Location :
New York City/Chicago/SanFrancisco/Charlotte-
(remote based in these areas)
RingCentral is looking for a proven contributor to join our dynamic Financial Services Enterprise Accounts segment driving sales at the Enterprise level.
- Driving new revenue through customer acquisition in designated territory and named accounts. Consistently strike / exceed quarterly & annual sales targets.
- Technology field sales - greenfield space leveraging remote resources (engineering, marketing, business development, etc)
- Partnering with the regional VAR's to effectively identify, engage and deliver new customers
- Owning strategy around funnel, pipeline, forecasting - owning GTM for respective patch.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value-based selling.
- 6 + years of technology solution-based selling (SaaS, Unified Communications, Cloud applications, VoIP, telephony)
- Demonstrated sales record of obtaining / exceeding quota.
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring net new logos
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Entrepreneurial flare - ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BS degree, continued training and education preferred
- com proficiency
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one at no cost to you
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top