Enterprise Account Executive, Contact Center (Central USA)
Enterprise Account Executive - Contact Center Practice
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Location: MUST LIVE IN CENTRAL USA (REMOTE)
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees.
RingCentral is looking for a proven Enterprise AE contributor to join our dynamic - Contact Center Practice to address the strong demand we're seeing in the market
- Prospecting for *NET* new logo accounts and grow existing RingCentral account base within assigned territory
- Meeting with existing customers to up-sell existing engagements in addition to following up on past engagements
- Evangelize and educate with RingCentral sales team
- Communication of RingCentral value proposition to senior-level customer contacts
- Ability to proactively position the value of cloud solutions
- Coordination with RingCentral sales teams to develop Territory Strategy Plans, Account Strategy Plans and Opportunity Strategy Plans
- Work with RingCentral resources to develop & position the appropriate solution to fit the customer needs to include: RingCentral Office / Call Center with Live Reports, RingCentral Contact Center, RingCentral Workforce Optimization
- Ability to act as a customer advocate within the RingCentral organization and advocate for RingCentral to customers
- Utilization of RingCentral sales process for identification, positioning and lifecycle management of opportunities
- Driving new revenue through customer acquisition in designated territory and named accounts
- Consistently strike / exceed quarterly & annual sales targets
- Partnering with the regional VAR's to effectively identify, engage and deliver new customers
- Owning strategy around funnel, pipeline, forecasting - owning GTM for respective patch
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value-based selling
- Minimum 8 years contact center sales experience to include: Interaction Management Software, Workforce Management software, Self Service solutions, and Cloud solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven record of success for sales to large corporate accounts with longer sales cycles
- 5 years of technology solution-based selling (SaaS, Unified Communications, Cloud applications, VoIP, telephony)
- Extensive Call Center/Contact Center Experience
- Demonstrated sales record of obtaining / exceeding quota.
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring net new logos
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Entrepreneurial flare - ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer. RingCentral hires and promotes only the most qualified employees. RingCentral does not discriminate on any legally recognizable basis, including but not limited to, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
Applicants and employees who need workplace accommodations because of their disabilities or religious beliefs should reach out to Employee Success at Talent.Acquisitions@ringcentral.com.
Back to top