Enterprise Account Executive - Contact Center (CCaas solutions)
- Washington, DC
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (34% yoy). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: East Coast, Remote
RingCentral is looking for a proven Enterprise AE contributor to join our dynamic - Contact Center Practice to address the strong demand we're seeing in the market
- Prospecting for *NET* new logo accounts and grow existing RingCentral account base within assigned territory
- Meeting with existing customers to up-sell existing engagements in addition to following up on past engagements
- Evangelize and educate with RingCentral sales team
- Communication of RingCentral value proposition to senior-level customer contacts
- Ability to proactively position the value of cloud solutions
- Coordination with RingCentral sales teams to develop Territory Strategy Plans, Account Strategy Plans and Opportunity Strategy Plans
- Work with RingCentral resources to develop & position the appropriate solution to fit the customer needs to include: RingCentral Office / Call Center with Live Reports, RingCentral Contact Center, RingCentral Workforce Optimization
- Ability to act as a customer advocate within the RingCentral organization and advocate for RingCentral to customers
- Utilization of RingCentral sales process for identification, positioning and lifecycle management of opportunities
- Driving new revenue through customer acquisition in designated territory and named accounts
- Consistently strike / exceed quarterly & annual sales targets
- Partnering with the regional VAR's to effectively identify, engage and deliver new customers
- Owning strategy around funnel, pipeline, forecasting - owning GTM for respective patch
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value-based selling
- Minimum 4+ years contact center sales experience to include: Interaction Management Software, Workforce Management software, Self Service solutions, and Cloud solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven record of success for sales to large corporate accounts with longer sales cycles
- 5 years of technology solution-based selling (SaaS, Unified Communications, Cloud applications, VoIP, telephony)
- Extensive Call Center/Contact Center Experience
- Demonstrated sales record of obtaining / exceeding quota.
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring net new logos
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Entrepreneurial flare - ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top