Director of FP&A - G&A/Operations
- Belmont, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Belmont, CA
The Director of FP&A will join a fast-paced finance team of high caliber professionals from companies like Splunk, Salesforce.com, Merrill Lynch, KPMG and PwC.
The Director will support world-class financial forecasting, planning, reporting and analysis. The FP&A team works closely with the CFO and senior executives to plan the business and allocate budget and resources to the company’s strategic initiatives. This role will be responsible for partnering with functional business leaders who need finance support to help grow their teams efficiently. This is a fantastic opportunity for a finance professional to join a dynamic, high-growth environment and accelerate their development.
- Interface with the functional leaders to develop monthly forecasts and ensure spending in accordance with budgets
- Building deep business partner relationships across the organization to drive cost savings and efficiency improvements
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management reporting - analyzing financial results, distilling/synthesizing key trends, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating key messages to senior management
- Prepare presentations and provide recommendations to senior management. Assist in communications to the Board of Directors and external investors.
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research and modeling for senior company leadership
- Management of three direct reports
- 10 - 15 years of experience in corporate finance, equity research, investment banking or related fields
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred
- Experience in supporting major functional areas within an organization, with experience in financial analysis, headcount/resource management and business metric reporting
- Experience with a fast-growing company
- Experience with financial systems such as Hyperion, Cognos, Business Objects, SAP, Anaplan, or Netsuite
- High proficiency in Excel - building financial and decision support models
- Self-starter that adapts well to change in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
Benefits and amenities:
- Centrally located in Belmont, CA (close to highways 101, 280, and 92)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Complimentary organic breakfast and lunch daily, and fully stocked break rooms
- On-site gym with free yoga and boot-camp classes
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top