Cybersecurity & Compliance Program Manager
- Belmont, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
We’re creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
Job Type: Full Time Exempt | Location: Belmont, CA
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead various governance, risk & compliance projects end to end, from design phase to closure phase. Perform continuous monitoring.
- Develop project timeline, roadmap and list of required tasks for various teams. Be the security SME for driving compliance efforts & initiatives.
- Analyze security controls and compliance requirements for various frameworks such as SOC2, HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI/DSS, ISO27001, FedRAMP and Privacy Impact Assessments.
- Work closely with product, regulatory, privacy, security, engineering, operations, sales, marketing to develop strategy for various market segments including for government & similar verticals in US and abroad.
- Perform planning, scoping, execution and liaising with auditors and manage compliance & security audits.
- Develop governance, risk & compliance measurements and metrics to report up to executive management.
- Participate in customer meetings and explain security topics and domains. Develop related material as needed.
- Program Management – Organize GRC & security programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization. Develop new related programs to support the strategic direction of the organization. Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle. Analyze & communicate program risks.
- Project Management - Plan and manage several projects to meet compliance and security requirements. Effectively communicate with other teams at RingCentral during the entire project cycle.
- Bachelor degree required; bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the field of Information Security, Cybersecurity, Audit and/or Compliance is required.
- SaaS or Cloud security experience required.
- CISSP certification or PCI ISA (Internal Security Assessor) designation required.
- Knowledge of at least two or more security frameworks (such as ISO 27001, PCI, SOC2, NIST, etc.) and ability to determine measures that will satisfy controls, design controls and determine solutions is strongly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of additional security frameworks (CIS Critical Controls, HIPAA, HITRUST, ASD Strategies to Mitigate Cyber Security Incidents, UK Cyber Essentials, etc.) would be desirable.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top