Customer Success Manager – Paris Based
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance with office celebration throughout the year and a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
The Customer Success Manager serves as the direct support function to some of RingCentral’s most valued and high-profile customers. As a critical piece of our land and expand efforts you will be a point person for our larger customers and will interface and orchestrate internal efforts with acquisition, implementation, technical support, etc. You will be positioned as a subject matter expert and all-around resource for servicing client’s needs.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Paris, FR
- Maintain and grow monthly recurring revenue for RingCentral's most valued customers
- Project Management - quarterbacking internal and external initiatives
- Develop strong customer relationships and serve in the role of RingCentral trusted partner
- Ensure customer satisfaction: addressing technical demands and acting as sales liaison, and including partners to better support premium RingCentral customers
- Partner cross-functionally with support, professional services, and sales and marketing departments to create customer success that drives positive customer satisfaction and account growth
- Typically 3+ yrs. direct and verifiable enterprise-level customer success experience
- Proven track record of success with a verifiable history of exceeding sales and customer satisfaction goals
- Driven by personal, team and company achievement with a commitment to excellence
- Possess that rare blend of technical expertise and sales acumen wrapped in a strong customer-centric mentality
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and dot-connecting skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness
- Enterprise-ready, solution-oriented mindset to understand and solve complex customer issues
- Experience and comfort interacting with and influencing C-level executives
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – with understanding of situational best practices
- Excellent presentation skills – from small to large audiences
- Ability to lead, manage or influence both internal RingCentral resources as well as customer resources to achieve successful outcomes
- Experience with VoIP technology and terminology including SIP, RTP, QoS, COS, and codecs preferred
- Knowledgeable in advanced network troubleshooting and terminology including LAN/WAN, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, PBX deployment, TCP/IP (IPv4) preferred
- BS or equivalent education and relevant experience
- Occasional travel to the UK (expectation is this will be required monthly layovers will also be required)
- Must be fluent in French and English, - Any other languages (especially German as we look to penetrate that market) would be looked upon favourably
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top