Customer Relation Management Team Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
RingCentral is seeking a seasoned Customer Relation Management (CRM) Team Manager to lead a rock star team of CRM Administrators and Analysts. The candidate will work closely with different teams across different departments within the company, such as Sales, Marketing, Technical Support, Product Engineering, Information Technology, etc.
Team Management – Leadership and personnel management, hiring
Helpdesk Level 1 effort – Drive outcomes based on key metrics and customer management
Project Management – Content updates, multi-lingual strategy and optimization
Relevant Skills – SalesForce.com, inContact, DocuSign, Marketo, IVR systems
- Manage a team of Salesforce/Netsuite/BI Administrators, Analysts and Developers and ensure that the team is working on optimum efficiency and high morale.
- Develop relationships with business leaders to understand their processes and system needs
- Communicate effectively with clients to ensure maximum efficiency and quality in CRM enhancements and changes. Manage client expectations effectively.
- Identify gaps in the team and formulate and implement the necessary updates and adjustments.
- Motivate the team to always be at their best and help them on their professional and personal development
- Operational oversight and technical understanding of Salesforce.com, inContact, Marketo, Tableau
- Continuously analyze, refine and, optimize CRM systems to align with and increase efficiency of clients.
- Two to five years of leadership / management experience
- Experience working with a global team
- 4-5 five years of experience using CRM systems, such as Salesforce.com
- One to three years of call center systems experience, such as inContact, Five9
- One to three years of BI / Analytics / Reporting experience (Tableau experience, a plus)
- Understands the components of running a successful project in a short time frame while maintaining quality
- Strong English communication, people management, and task management skills
- Visio, process and system flow diagrams
- Technical expertise, a plus – PL/SQL, Relational DataBase, Java, Apex
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Meet Some of RingCentral's Employees
Sangeeta W.Director of Product Marketing
Sangeeta works closely with technology and development partners to grow the RingCentral application gallery and build co-branding relationships with other software organizations.
Back to top