Contact Center Support Engineer
RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.
The Contact Center Support Engineer will play a key role in evaluating, troubleshooting, and quickly resolving technical concerns and questions with the product. CCS will provide support through various channels via phone, email, and chat. The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge with one or more of the following Call Center Solutions: Genesis, Cisco, Nuance, TuVox, Avaya, Aspect, Nortel, Interactive Intelligence, Siebel Call Center or CosmoCom. Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Implement, troubleshoot, and support the Contact Center software solutions in a wide array of configurations and customer environments.
- Provide direct support to Contact Center customers as well as handling all escalated software related inquiries from customers, business partners, and vendors.
- Answer incoming calls, responding to customer emails and resolving escalated problems.
- Manage cases and or account escalations.
- Identify the underlying causes of problems, including problem identification and classification.
- Diagnose problems accurately and work to find appropriate solutions in a timely manner.
- Partner with Customers to optimize the contact center software solution.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and strengthen client relationships by interacting effectively at all levels of the client organization.
- Proactively do trend analysis to offer preventative solutions and eliminate recurring problems.
- Be cognizant of all known service outages and maintain awareness of all maintenance/software product changes that could impact customers.
- Work cross-functionally in a customer facing capacity, and coordinate with cross-functional departments.
- Participate in after-hours on-call shift rotation.
- Work within a 24x7x365 support environment.
- Job requirements are subject to change, based on management discretion.
- At least 3 years of related experience, with a minimum of 2 years in a software support position.
- Knowledge of PBX, ACD, CTI, VoIP and IVR applications.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Knowledge of networking theories and protocols such as TCP/IP and the OSI Model.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work on a night shift schedule and on varied hours, based on business needs.
- Experience working across cultures.
- Knowledge of contact center operations.
- Experience in technical writing and documentation
- Understanding of Contact Center concepts and software such as Performance Management, Workforce Management, Knowledge Management, Quality Monitoring, etc.
- Strong technical call center skills, preferably in a technical support or customer service role.
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce or conceptual knowledge of CRM’s.
- Coding experience is a plus.
- Experience with SaaS model and applications is a plus.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Reporting tools such as Business Objects.
- Successful candidates must be willing to report at night and in Mandaluyong area
Back to top