Contact Center SME
Contact Center SME
Job Type: Full Time
RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
The RingCentral Contact Center team is looking for an SME that will support the contact center operations team resolve, enhance, and improve RingCentral’s use of the InContact platform in the continuous delivery of world-class, integrated enterprise communications solutions.
The right candidate will have had at least 3 to 5 years of experience working on the InContact ecosystem and a good understanding of Cloud technology. From this background, s/he will bring strong domain expertise that specialize addressing basic to complex InContact issues such as (but not limited to) product set-up, connectivity and porting, skills set-up, scripting (i.e. multi-level IVR scripting), and security. By default, the SME shall be the resident tech support guru, providing valuable training and up-skilling for RingCentral employees in Tech, Sales, and Implementations.
To be successful, candidates must:
- Possess an analytical mindset. Innately curious and creative.
- Have strong attention to details and problem solving skills – must know how to think outside the box.
- Possess excellent listening and probing skills plus the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
- Be familiar with the InContact product line – their workings and set up.
- Be comfortable performing a wide variety of tasks and working with multiple systems, teams and software packages.
- Be eager to learn and grow with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a self-starter.
- Not afraid to roll up his/her s leeves and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Must be able to work US hours
Education & Experience:
- B.A./B.S. required
- 3-5 years of InContact experience, preferred.
Duties and responsibilities:
Because of their special skillset, the InContact SME’s duties are utilized both in the technical and business front. Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving InContact system faults.
- Guide RingCentral employees in finding workarounds and/or troubleshooting issues for the InContact platform.
- Perform root-cause analysis for problems, simple or complex.
- Act as consultants, looking for opportunities where customer enhancements can be worked into the system.
- Create and deploy scripts when required.
- Work with multiple teams in identifying, creating, and facilitating new measures to improve the service of the company.
- Provide support, including process documentation and reporting.
- Perform other things that may be assigned from time to time.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California
Now, a little more about us...
Back to top