Business Analyst (GSS)
Job Type: Full Time
RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
The Business Analyst will be responsible for working across multiple departments to support business process redesign initiatives and optimize operations within the Sales organization. This analyst will start primarily on creating structured management reports and dashboards to monitor daily sales operations and assess periodical performance. With enough understanding of the business operations, the analyst will collaborate with leaders across different departments to improve existing reports and dashboard, provide data-driven analytics, build new management tools, identify improvement opportunities and recommend decisions on key operational concerns. Reporting to the Senior Manager – Sales Operations, the analyst will support sales initiatives through the identification of opportunities, creation of project plan, database modeling, interpretation of analysis, recommendation, implementation and measuring and monitoring results. This role requires strong database manipulation and analytical skills, project management skills and the ability to cooperate with cross-functional teams. Projects are likely to focus on improving operational efficiency and maximizing sales opportunities.
- Identify improvement opportunities and develop creative solutions that optimize sales operations
- Provide analytics support for management to gain insight and drive business planning based on data and statistical methods
- Work closely with sales directors to improve analytical tools
- Develop periodical performance monitoring dashboards, reports and metrics
- Drive project milestones from concept through project closure
- Actively drive project status reporting, issue identification and risk mreports analanagement
- Assess and document key steps: problem statement, process flows, gap analysis, solution recommendations
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams – build relationships, prioritize tasks, achieve milestones
- Facilitate meetings and project work across multiple locations including global offices
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- More than 1 Year of business process design or consulting experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Ability to work on large databases and synthesize into useful reports and dashboards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including listening and presentation skills
- Ability to drive change and influence individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to gather, interpret and apply critical thinking to data to help inform decisions
- Strong analytical, organization, problem-solving and follow-through skills
- Ability to think and influence both at the strategic and execution level
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks, projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Experience documenting processes using project management methodologies
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Willing to do night shifts
Now, a little more about us...
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.
Back to top