Billing Revenue Operations Analyst
RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
Our company is looking for a Billing Revenue Operations Analyst who will manage and respond to clients and stakeholder queries about refund and billing processing.
- Work closely with the sales team and cross functional organization to resolve and support customer billing issues/ inquiries
- Provide input for on-going development and improvement on systems and operation process
- Prepare ad hoc analysis, when needed
- Has experience processing, reviewing invoices or billing
- At least 2+ years of experience in Billing and AR Operations experience required
- Demonstrates high energy with the ability to remain flexible and change priorities in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced and often ambiguous work environment
- Eagerness to learn and take on challenges in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office software, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of revenue accounting is a plus
- Salesforce and NetSuite experience an advantage
- Must be willing to work on a night shift schedule
Back to top