ANALYTICS MANAGER (Data Engineer and Reports Automation)
RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
Data Engineering and Reports Automation
- Building, developing and maintaining internal data cubes/schema (relational and non-relational database), data architecture, reporting systems and data automation for Marketing.
- Ensures effective ETL processes for large datasets and oversees the back-end design and delivery of analytical reports and insights.
- Assist in data discovery, data mapping and data testing within Hadoop and different source systems.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
- Collaborates with the Senior Analytics Manager, Marketing Director and Business Services to optimize an efficient Marketing Databases.
UAT and Business Analysis
- Collaborate with different departments to understand different source systems (e.g. Salesforce, BI, Marketo, Adobe Analytics) and optimize joint development efforts in data enriching Hadoop’s Database.
- Iteratively test, refine and improve the marketing’s Hadoop data schema/table and Tableau reports.
- Performs business analysis for specified tasks and data sets
- Work closely with other data and analytics team members and IT and Business Service team to optimize the company’s data systems and pipeline architecture and achieve greater efficiency across all of our company data systems.
- Strong SQL skills (MySQL, Hive, Impala etc.), ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries within multiple data systems.
- Experience in designing and creating relational and non-relational databases Data Warehouse Architecture and ETL scripts.
- knowledge of data mining principles: collecting data from multiple data systems, data governance, data quality and mapping and predictive analytics
- Demonstrated ability to build processes that support data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- A Date Engineer who has a good attitude and is willing to expand his/her knowledge to Data Science/Analytics
- With at least 5 years of experience in a Data Engineering position
Proficient and experienced with the following tools/programs:
- Strong programming skills with querying languages: SQL, Linux/Unix etc.
- Experience with big data tools: Teradata, Hadoop, Alteryx etc.
- Experience with data visualization tools: Tableau, Power BI, SAP OBIEE, SAS Visualization, Qlikview etc.
Back to top