Account Manager - Customer Success
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance with office celebration throughout the year and a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral - Paris office - is looking for a Customer Success Manager for their RingCentral Engage Digital product with a focus on:
- Advisory: You will be pro-active and have strong advice to help our customers set up new omni-digital customer relationship channels (Messaging, LiveChat, Social Networks, ...)
- Ecosystem: You will have a global vision of customer relations with our customers to integrate the Engage platform into their CRM (SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, ...) and voice (Genesys, Cisco, Prosodie, OBS, etc.) solutions. )
- Product expertise: You will lead workshops and steering committees where you will be able to make proposals on the implementation strategy in relation to the functional and operational needs of the profession. You will implement and document this strategy with the help of other stakeholders from our clients (Sales, Product Experts, Project Managers, Management ...)
- Sales: You will detect new growth opportunities with our customers and will connect with the Sales team.
- Ambassador: You will interact not only with the sales team on the customer experience but also with the product management team on the continuous improvement of RingCentral solutions.
- Renewals: If needed, you will facilitate the renewal of customers' commitments by building up suitable commercial offers.
What We Offer:
- Attractive Base Salary + bonus/commissions
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.