Account Executive, Mid Market
- London, United Kingdom
Account Executive, Mid Market
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually, and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark! RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance with office celebration throughout the year and a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive that thrives in a fast-paced, cutting-edge and technology-driven environment. This role will be at the forefront of driving "Mid/Major" market engagements, ideally Northern based
- You’ll become the resident specialist on RingCentral services and will sell new customers our hosted VoIP platform, call management services and IP hardware.
- Close complex deals involving multiple executive level partners across the UK.
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes.
- Handle pipeline, sales activity and ability to accurately forecast.
- Demonstrated experience leading complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value based selling.
- Typically 5+ years of technology solution-based selling (SaaS, UCaaS, CC, Cloud applications and VoIP).
- Proven sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota.
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and embracing a measured sales process.
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring mid-market and enterprise level customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others.
- Ambitious flare - ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Vibrant and upbeat demeanor; willingness to perform and get things done.
- BS degree, continued training and education preferred.
- Salesforce.com proficiency.
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top