Workforce Management Analyst
Here’s What You’ll be Doing
- Develop staff schedules and corresponding staffing scenarios based on real time business factors, i.e. vacation, new client boarding, etc.
- Manage intraday staffing levels, including administration of schedule changes.
- Increase staffing levels or modify call routing to increase service levels.
- Analysis of real time and previous day volumes required to determine appropriate staffing levels on an hourly basis.
- Generate new forecast when current day forecast has high deviation from actual.
- Manage employee information changes by maintaining the agent database within the WFM system.
- Conduct daily meetings with call center management to review month-to-date staffing trends and its potential impact to call center performance.
- Daily recommendations to management on staffing adjustments required, to ensure management is making decisions on call center staffing based on volume trends.
- Track, analyze and report on call center/agent performance, utilizing reports from WFM system.
- Analyze and report historical data and trends.
- Develop and maintain processes and procedures.
- Manage proactive approval and denial of discretionary activities such as training and meetings based on call center needs.
Do You Have What it Takes
- 2+ years call center experience in a workforce management environment
- 2+ years experience with workforce management software (Aspect preferred)
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SQL experience preferred
- Ability to design/generate and implement systems necessary to collect, maintain and analyze data.
- Ability to prepare and present reports accurately and well within the time frame specified
- Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Display a high level of professionalism, integrity, and maturity
- Detail oriented with good organization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels
Meet Some of Ring's Employees
August focuses on employee needs and Ring’s overall success. He also works closely with communities and customers to ensure their home security needs are met.
Back to top