WFM Real Time Analyst I
Compensation $13 to $15 Hourly
Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
Ring is looking for a Real-Time Analyst I that will be responsible for real-time and/or intraday management of resources to ensure the correct number of agents at the right times are in their seats to answer an accurately forecasted volume of incoming calls at the desired service level.
This is a Call Center Opportunity.
- Coordinates appropriate staffing allocation and availability of call center staff in order to achieve service level objectives.
- Monitors site to ensure optimal staffing levels
- Facilitates real-time discussions with necessary stakeholders.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position.
- Some college desired with mathematical or statistical course work
- Minimum of one (1) year of WFM experience in a multi-channel call center environment
- Knowledge in Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) technology and experience with forecasting / scheduling software
- Experience utilizing a major ACD system
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate call center data
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Capability of problem solving
Ring is a venture-backed company that has brought the world the first battery operated wifi security and monitoring device, the Ring Video Doorbell ™.
Ring is a passionate team with an unending desire to build great products that can change the world for the better. We are unlike most companies in Santa Monica in that we are both a hardware and a software company which means everyone is exposed to some of the coolest tech you’ve ever seen. Ring has already been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Wired Magazine and was selected by TIME Magazine as one of the Top 10 Gadgets of 2014.
Aside from a fun and unique working environment, we offer extremely competitive benefits, lunches throughout the week, and are the only company that can offer you a Ring Video Doorbell for your front door!
Ring’s mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro (HomeKit-enabled), Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Meet Some of Ring's Employees
August focuses on employee needs and Ring’s overall success. He also works closely with communities and customers to ensure their home security needs are met.
Back to top