Vulnerability Management Analyst
- Schedule, monitor, and troubleshoot vulnerability scanning
- Provide support and resolution for scanning and vulnerability remediation reporting issues
- Identify and resolve gaps related to Governance Risk Compliance integration and reporting
- Provide consultancy to internal staff and development teams on proper remediation techniques
- Develop technical documentation, including functional specifications, system design specifications and standard operating procedures (SOPs) as necessary
- Provide technical support for vulnerability management projects
- Develop and mature operations in support of overall tool strategy.
What you'll need
- Notable product-focused vulnerability management experience to include patch management and remediation activities in cloud environments.
- Experience with Static & Dynamic Application Security Testing as well as open source SW vulnerability assessment in a CI/CD environment.
- Previous Secure Development Lifecycle or Application Assessment experience.
- Hands-on experience with automation of system and application level scanning toolsFamiliarity with development and automation tools such as CI tools, Git, etc.
- Experience working with pentesters and ability to interpret security defects to developers/engineers and their leaders.
- Ability to leverage python or similar languages to automate processes and toolsGood analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to methodically troubleshoot complex issues.
Meet Some of Ring's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Eugene and the Software Engineering Team create scalable software systems that are equipped to effectively handle millions of doorbell rings and motion alerts every day.
Back to top