Technical Community Support Agent
- As a Technical Community Support Agent you will fully resolve troubleshooting, billing, and product inquiries from our neighbors via inbound phone call, live chat and email channels.
- Ring agents take pride in creating amazing experiences at every contact from our neighbors.
Requirements, Skills and Abilities
- A minimum of 6 months in a customer service role (Call Center strongly preferred)
- Ability to speak to neighbors clearly while effectively documenting in multiple systems.
- Ability to quickly, calmly, and professionally engage neighbors to understand their questions/issues and deliver a solution with an experience that surpasses expectations
- Possesses critical thinking, creative problem solving, driving customer success and multitasking skills
- Proven ability to consistently deliver excellent customer service
- Must be technically savvy
- Demonstrated desire to learn and grow within an organization
- Proficiency on PC &/or MAC + web browsers as well as a variety of call center ticketing/call tracking systems
- Must be available to commit to a 5 day per week / 8 hour per day shift between any day of the week and weekend, including holidays.
- Spanish speaking applicants are desired
Perks of joining the Ring team
- Your very own complimentary Ring Doorbell
- Free snacks and lunches provided throughout the week
- A casual work environment
- Tons of growth opportunities with a fun atmosphere
- Benefits offers: Vision, Medical, Dental, and 401K Savings Plan
Meet Some of Ring's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Eugene and the Software Engineering Team create scalable software systems that are equipped to effectively handle millions of doorbell rings and motion alerts every day.
Back to top