Technical Community Support Agent
Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
Our Santa Monica based tech start-up (www.Ring.com) is looking for well-written, friendly, driven individuals with a moderate to advanced technical aptitude to join our Scottsdale, AZ call center, as a Technical Community Support Agent. Ring’s support team supports our product 365 days a year, 7 days a week.
Our support team is dedicated to providing customer support so awesome that it’ll make users’ heads spin. Our goal is to be the best in the world at what we do. We have an awesome product and sizable user base. Every day presents a new set of challenges that requires innovative thinking and often times—collaboration with your peers.
- As a Technical Community Support Agent you will respond to email inquiries, live chat with customers, and answer calls so fast users haven’t realized their phone was ringing.
- All Community Support Agents will be expected to work any 8 hour shift during our hours and days of operation.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 2 years of experience in technical support in a Call Center environment.
- Ability to quickly, calmly and professionally engage customers to understand their questions/issues and deliver a solution with an experience that surpasses expectations
- Talent for critical thinking, creative problem solving, driving customer success, and multitasking
- Proven ability to consistently deliver excellent customer service
- Proficiency on PC &/or MAC + web browsers
- Demonstrated desire to learn and grow within an organization
- Most importantly, a desire to have fun at work
- French, Spanish and German speaking applicants desired
Perks of joining the Ring team:
- Lunches throughout the week
- Your very own Ring Doorbell
- After 90-days as a temporary employee our goal is to convert all Agents to full time permanent status
- Benefits offers: Vision, Medical, Dental, and 401K Savings Plan
This is definitely a position that has potential for upward mobility. As new positions open up and we expand our team, you will always be considered for that opportunity.
Ring’s mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro (HomeKit-enabled), Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Meet Some of Ring's Employees
August focuses on employee needs and Ring’s overall success. He also works closely with communities and customers to ensure their home security needs are met.
Back to top