Sr. Full-Stack Software Engineer
Ring is looking for talented Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer to help development of the backend APIs that bring our products to life.
Unlike most other software gigs in Santa Monica, we're developing physical products for consumers at Ring, which makes for a unique work environment. Our engineering team is full stack in the truest sense of the term, from web and mobile applications all the way down to firmware and electrical engineering. We are a team of inventors dedicated to building world-class products. We've been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Wired Magazine and we were selected by TIME Magazine as one of the Top 10 Gadgets of 2014.
You are a good candidate if these describe you:
- You have a BS in Computer Science (or a similar degree, or comparable work experience)
- You've got years of experience building production applications at scale (think millions of requests per day)
- You're comfortable working with systems composed of small services
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL or some other SQL DB.
- You are well-versed in AWS and have built apps leveraging its offerings (S3, SNS/SQS, DynamoDB, ELB, etc.)
- You like to achieve great things by working in an iterative fashion
Bonus points if:
- You are a huge fan of home automation; if there's a mundane home device that can be made smart, you own one
- You have used Docker in a production environment
- You have experience with Hadoop, Redshift, Hive, or Presto
- You have some open-source work you can share with us
Back to top