Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
Ring is looking for a Senior Accountant to join our rapidly growing team.
- Monthly Balance Sheet account analyses including accrued and prepaid accounts.
- Responsible for month, quarter, and year end closings.
- Part of year-end external audit team.
- Research important accounting issues and suggest the best practices and applications in accordance with accounting standards.
- Reconcile and analyze company’s inventory from overseas and other locations.
- Maintain the accuracy of the inventory sub-ledger.
- Month-end gross margin and variance (PPV, IPV, etc.) analyses.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- B.S. Degree in Accounting
- 5 – 7 years of experience as a G/L accountant in the manufacturing environment.
- 5 – 7 years of cost accounting experience is extremely helpful.
- Dedicated and resourceful
- Able to work independently
Ring’s mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro (HomeKit-enabled), Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Meet Some of Ring's Employees
August focuses on employee needs and Ring’s overall success. He also works closely with communities and customers to ensure their home security needs are met.
Back to top