Social Media Analyst
Ring’s Social Team is seeking a hardworking and organized individual to join our team at our Santa Monica office. This individual will be working as a Social Media Analyst and possess an understanding of how social media benefits brands join our team!
- Run and create social media listening reports on a regular basis (weekly / monthly / quarterly)
- Conduct regular social media audits / reports of client social channels + competitors by using SRPs
- Use social tools to assist in conducting reports
- Utilize excel custom analytics to create tables, charts, pivot tables, and dashboards
- Create reports using complete with charts, graphs, to insights / implications / recommendations
- Identify and explain observed trends and patterns
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 2-3 years of social media experience
- Strong understanding of the social media space and main platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Knowledgeable with current / evolving social media strategies, measurement tools/ technologies and knowledge of social media marketing industry benchmarks
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (this is a MUST)
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently sift through data to identify actionable insights and recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to apply insights from other brands’ case studies to identify potential opportunities
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
Exceptional candidates will:
- Demonstrate expertise in visual communication and design
- Be comfortable running a content calendar
- Ring is a venture-backed company that has brought the world the first battery operated wifi security and monitoring device, the Ring Video Doorbell (TM).
Ring is a passionate team with an unending desire to build great products that can change the world for the better. We are unlike most companies in Santa Monica in that we are both a hardware and a software company which means everyone is exposed to some of the coolest tech you've ever seen. Ring has already been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Wired Magazine and was selected by TIME Magazine as one of the Top 10 Gadgets of 2014.
Aside from a fun and unique working environment, we offer extremely competitive benefits and are the only company that can offer you a Ring Video Doorbell for your front door!
Back to top